Sunday, December 25, 2011

Dirty Run: Wet and Dry on the wheels

Just got back from Sekinchan, Selangor. Get some hot shower while some of my friend still in the KL Bike Week and I'm just having a bad evening on the way to the events. Million thanks to Amirulsan who pushed my bike using his muscle legs for about 25 km till we found a gas station and again on the way back home and end up i'm fueling for 3 times full tank! Am I using ferrari engine? And not forgotten Boy (LC135) who run for me for getting a gas at Kuala Selangor.

Meet a bunch new friend, eat a lot of partridge, shrimps, hedgehoge, deer and two packs of smoke!

Sadly, I don't have a still camera but only HDCamp. Will updates the video soon and some images courtesy from P'Nik!

What ever happen, i'm just feel happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment