Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let's Go Shopping!

Well, i'm expected some accessories coming today or later this week. Got it at very reasonable price. Already made my exhaust elbow at cheap cheap cheap price and now still looking the yellow glass head lights. 5' size is the suit for my projects!

For almost a year I'm lookin this used cover fork but end up to get a brand new.
Hope the package is ready to collect by 5pm today!



I think my side mirror should be like this. According to Mike/John or Jinggo the bulk package of side mirror, old skool handle grip and some classified item is expected arrive sometime this week. The only hope is our royal custom will not delaying the parcel.

2 comments:

  1. bro..cover fork tu beli mana??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kena order dulu doc! From Taiwan with love. 2-3 minggu jugak baru sampai

    ReplyDelete