Monday, November 22, 2010

Almost There!

Well as a planned, last saturday I'm start 'chopping' my bike. The plan are to ask Ah Hong Speed Shop to do what I've thinking in my brain (to replace headlamp, signals, cover fork and triple 3 cover). But it not come to reality... it takes 3 days to modify according to Ah Hong!

I can't wait. With sad feeling I'm just asked him to change my rear bearing. While I'm have a drink with Amyrule-San and Ayie-San, about that... this is what friend is about... no matter what bike you ride either Harley or not, when your passion is all about bike... there's no difference level!

Ayie-San with help from his crew:- De' Misai (Pemuda Lombok) and Amatt Jinggo try their best to change my front look! I'm just speechless when everything is on the shape! Even half way done and almost there... but I can't resist to stare my front look to appreciate what have they done! Real buddies!

And just now, Ayie-san called me saying my beast is ready to roar!! Yehaaa.

THANK YOU TO AYIE-SAN, DE' MISAI to make my wish come true!! I'm truly appreciate!

Next... I'm just wait to see Ayie-San Bad Boy ready and Amyrule-San chopped his bike!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment