Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My old so called chopper

Maybe I'm too free in the office so I browse back my old bike picture. Back then, I think this is good looking cosmetic that I've ever done to my bike. Now I'm to a bobber style. No more back rest, no 21' wheel, I've changed my handle bar to semi ape bar, a new paint... just a memory. Can't remember how much I spend to this ugly looking chopper. The idea to convert my bike to a bobber is to have a comfortable ride! Honestly I can't sleep last nite just because to think about a new rear fender. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. cam pernah nampak kat mudah.my jee??
    nice horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. never appear in mudah.com.my dude. But Virago is so called famous in mudah... for sale. :)But my ride is not for sale just my old parts due to I'm still not satisfied yet with my horse. Thanks for comment.

    ReplyDelete