Friday, June 19, 2009

XVS650 Bobber, Crazy Roger style!

To those Dragstar owner outhere, if you wanna have pimp your bike, these can be one of good inspiration! Clean and solid look. Build by Crazy Roger who made his bobber last 2008. Awesome job Roger!



Red rims with white wall rubber. Nice!
Ape handle bar and original tank!



Chrome as mirror!



Custom made exhaust pipe with crazy riders emblem



Nice!



Where can I get those cap?







Can't wait to make my rear fender something like these! Love it!



Crazy Roger, a bike builder from German.

Check out his website at http://www.crazy-riders.ch/

6 comments:

  1. nice..
    what size is the handlebar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad-Ass bike brother! I'm pickin up a vlx 600 this winter. Can't wait to start bobbin that sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I whant this bike!!!
    Good job buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CANT STOP LOOKING AT THIS PAGE! I LOVE THE BIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuckin' beautiful!

    ReplyDelete