Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Heart Shaped Box

Twisted handle bar... looks like need to replace a new one!



Scratch and no dent! Lucky me.

To change or not to change? Daud says, he can re-aligned back.

This is all started. The driver hit straight to my left absorber. Rear rims dent but no spoke breaks.

Hope my frame is not misaligned. If so... probably has to rebuild new frame!

If you can see at the rear hub, my shaft rod is badly injured!



Now... I'm just waiting full report from police to make a claim to insurance company! Expected to rebuild back by next year (just couple of days left) and I wanna change to paint! Too much black!

2 comments:

  1. bro....any tips on painting chrome rims...?...need some info...thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best job is doing powder coat but expensive to me! That's why I'm just paint it. :)

    ReplyDelete