Friday, January 8, 2010

Indonesia Custome Scene: Bandung!!

I'm never been to Thailand to attend any bike fest over there such as Phuket Bike Week and word of mouth saying that is something like Sturgis Bike Fest. I don't know. But I would like to talk about Indonesia Bike Scene especially about their habit to customize their mean machine. I've been to Jakarta Selatan in 2004 for almost a month work there (that time my boss set up a new office). So many types of bike on the road but very seldom I've found Harley. But I'm wrong. I'm not into their scene... until I've found some blogs about em! There are amazing!

If you want to compare between Malaysian custom bike scene with them, we're far beyond! You just named it, they got all! What a surprise even they loved dangdut very much but hell yeah they have a kick ass bike over there!

Well here are some images that I copied from the other blog/site. Originally from
http://tundrace.multiply.com/ and do check out this guy site! Awesome events! The 20th Anniversary of Bikers Brotherhood MC, Bandung 19-20 July '08. Quiet old to published here in my blog but it's interesting!



































I wish I'll be there!

1 comment:

  1. indonesians 2 wheels scene big ,we're only open about the scene in malaysia and thailand.. i think after this i want to go to bike event in indonesai to see for myself moto scene there,huhu....

    ReplyDelete