Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Meet the pinstriper! Freeflow!

While I'm sneaking one by one booth at KLIBW09, my eye can't resist to look closely! Bob from Independent MC fly this guy 'Freeflow' exclusively from Bali, Indonesia I guess. Really admire on his hand stable pinstriping the bike live show! Seem his doing this for ages! Awesome job... argh... why I don't bring along my bike again....




















all the metal-flake pinstriping helmet is for sale! starting price from RM500 above depends on design and colors! Ops! I forgot bring Bob callcard! I left it at home. Sigh!

1 comment:

  1. hallo lee....this is me...freeflow...
    thanx for your share my werks on your blog...
    i appreciate....
    actually...im coming from Bandung, Indonesia.
    you can see another werks @ freeflow.kustom
    thanx a lot my friend...
    keep LOUD N SAVE

    ReplyDelete