Friday, July 10, 2009

Metal Flake Pinstripe

So I browse at mudah.my just to look some bike accessories. Who knows I can get some rare type of helmet. Well my wish come true! A guy name Shawn selling of this type of Helmet. A pinstripe and metal flake finish. I loved it so much! And a guy like me who work as round neck collar T-shirt, will have to saving my hard earn working every month just to have these kind of Helmets! Arghhh... I need one of those!

















notes: All those helmet starting price at RM600 plus.
According to him, you can customise but have to wait for a month!

I wish I could do pinstripe by myself. But it just a wish... :(

1 comment:

  1. Cool helmets. I try to find the advertisement at mudah.my like u said but can't find it. Is there anyway I can find this Shawn guy or his shop?

    ReplyDelete